Who we are
Our website address is: https://plasmasolar.in/
At Plasma Solar LLP we are sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and are committed to safeguarding the privacy and the protection of the sensitive data of our users. We take the privacy of your data very seriously and it is important to us that you can utilize our Website without having to compromise your data privacy in any way.
How we may collect your Personal Data?
“Private Data” is any information where your identity is indicated or can be reasonably ascertained. Some of the sensitive personal information includes your name, mobile number, GPS location, site survey photographs, electricity bill copy and Email ID.
The information provided by you to us is voluntary, which includes all the personal data and non-personal data. The primary reason for gathering such information is to provide the user with customised products & services and effective customer support experience.
Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information
Webpage User Analytics is a simple website visitor analytics service which measures the traffic and visitors’ behavioural details on our website. Collecting these statistics, we can make our website visitors’ experience better and user-friendly (e.g. user interactions on our URLs, date and time you access the site, exit via outbound links or backlinked referral websites), to provide better service by understanding consumer preferences, compile statistics, troubleshooting technical errors and analyse trends. Such Tools may collect information about your visits to our Websites without you actively submitting such information. We may collect non-personal identification data about consumers whenever they interact with plasma solar llp websites. Non-personal identification information may include the internet browser name, OS of the computer used and the type of device used to access the webpage.
Personal Information you submit
You may choose to enter your identification data and other information to us through various communication channels including but not limited to the Website, for example, form submissions, blog comments, newsletter subscriptions, chat submissions, survey forms, to access customer care services, emails, calls, event or program registrations etc. To protect your privacy, please do not give PLASMASOLAR LLP any information that is not particularly asked for or that you do not wish to share. We will collect personal identification information from our website users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to submit your sensitive data and choose to access our website anonymously, but such a move can limit the user experience and restrict the full access to our website contents.
What sensitive information we may collect?
PLASMA SOLAR LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP requires some information to understand your needs and provide you with good services. It helps us to target our goods & services to the audience efficiently and effectively.
- User Name and Mobile number
- Date of birth and Gender
- Demographic information like ZIP code or PIN code along with Shipping Address
- Contact info including Email Address.
- Site survey photographs of your roof
- Images with embedded GPS location data
- ESCOM/DISCOM Electricity Bill copy
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Identification code of your communication device which you use to access PlasmaSolar services
- Web Browser type and Operating System (OS) used
- Geographic location accompanied by GPS points
- URL of the site you came from (back links or linked sites) and you are leaving to (out bound links)
- The behaviour pattern of the user and blog comments
- The number of visitors and website traffic
- Consumer Preferences and Interests
- Your financial details such as bank account information or credit/debit card or other payment details
- Any other information that is relevant to customer surveys, training programs, webinar events or other offers
- Phone contacts information like name, address, number, electronic mail, IM messaging & organization details
How we may use the collected data?
We believe it is important that you know how we may use your private data submitted to us on the Internet. The data may be used to fulfil specific tasks such as the following in the interest to enhance user engagement:
- For Internal record keeping. To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for Plasma Solar products (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website).
- To improve our products and services, and provide a personalized user experience
- Marketing purposes – We may periodically send promotional email about new products.services, special offers, company press release or any other updates which we think you and your contacts may find useful through the email address which you have provided. We may also use your other contact information like mobile, phone, fax by email, SMS, physical address or other communication channels for the same.
- To process an order for our goods or services
- We also conduct online surveys to profile our visitors. In such cases, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet. We may use this data for other business purposes.
- We may aggregate and consolidate all the data to conduct further analysis for academic research and customer outreach
- We may use the email address or other contact details to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, to provide you with efficient customer service.
- To support and administer products or services you have obtained from PlasmaSolar
- To implement information security practices (to determine security breaches or virus) and protect the integrity of our services, products and customers
- We may use the information to personalize the website according to your interests and suggestions
- We may use or disclose your personal information to our third-party partners: identify you & your needs, the area that concerns you etc, for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information
- We may use technologies to allow our Website to “remember” your personal preferences
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud for forensics or tracing of the concerned computer resource or any person as a part of an investigation as per the law of the land (including the Information Technology Act, 2000) or for internal audit.
- To enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of PLASMA SOLAR LLP
- To enable you to refer contacts for solar rooftop PV systems or other products offered by us like Solar Water Heaters, Solar Street Lighting Systems, Solar Water Pumps etc. and earn referral rewards if applicable.
Your Data Security Protection and Privacy Controls
PlasmasolarLLP will endeavour to take all necessary steps to ensure the security, integrity and the privacy of all your personal data and sensitive personal information that you may submit to us. We adopt professional data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, alteration, or disclosure of your personal and financial transaction information. We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of your information. However, the confidentiality of sensitive data transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, hence we urge you to exercise caution. Your information is accessed only by authorized personnel and contractual workers whose primary responsibility is to keep the data safeguarded. Our commitment to Data Protection extends to the contracts and agreements that we indulge with external suppliers or third party service providers.
You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that you submit to us by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on web pages. You may visit our webpage anonymously, but few Web Analytics tools anyway collect pseudonymized information of your website usage behaviour. This information is aggregated and consolidated to measure the number of visits, Web URLs viewed, average time spent, etc. Some of our online services can only be delivered if you provide us with proper personal information.
Users also have the option to opt-out or opt into our contact lists to be part of the PlasmaSolar community for sustainable living via renewable green energy technologies. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, kindly get in touch with us. If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, get in touch with us through the customer care contact or email. We will promptly do the needful. We also assure you that you can access, amend and wipe out all the information from our current customer records.
There is no compulsion on you to provide us with your private information, and all personal sensitive data provided by you to us is with your full consent. We are under no legal obligation to verify the source from which your personal information is provided to us, and they shall be deemed to be provided by you.
Get in Touch with Us
If you discover that the information that is held by us is incomplete or incorrect, you may contact us to have the same rectified. Moreover, we do not allow children to order our products or use our services. The parent of such a child who has provided us with sensitive information can contact us and the issue shall be addressed.