Terms & Conditions
Code of Conduct
The substantive laws of the country where the Company is set up shall supersede all the items in the terms of service for the usage of our website. We shall comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding any matter concerning our digital presence or private data management. You may not use plasma solar digital content in jurisdictions outside of India.
- You must ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate and complete with your correct name, address, and other requested details. Please do not share generated fake details or information of a third person without their permission.
- You shall not attempt to interfere with the normal working of any of our digital resources and must not attempt to bypass security, tamper, hack, deface or disrupt any computer systems, server, website, router or any other internet-connected gadget.
- You must not indulge in spamming, flooding, phishing or any other cyber-related criminal activities that are illegal or may cause annoyance in general
- You should not transmit any computer viruses, worms, spyware, various types of trojan horses, malware, or any other software of a harmful nature
- You shall not expect that this website will be compatible with your electronic equipment or that this website or its servers are free from errors or computer viruses.
Return and Refund Policy
If any payment is made to Plasma Solar LLP online using the payment gateway for buying our products/services, it is deemed and clearly understood by the client that she/he shall be doing such payment after having understood all terms and conditions of our offer to such a client, and he/she has made an informed decision to buy such a good or service and chooses to make payment to us using the online gateway. The bank or PlasmaSolar LLP does not accept any responsibility or liability for any error the client may make in making improper entries towards making any digital payment.
Furthermore, we do not encourage any returns or refunds for the goods or services that we deliver. We procure genuine products from well-known brands approved by BESCOM, and we ensure all our installations are as per MNRE guidelines. We hand over the solar plants only once we commission them completely and in a functional state, with all necessary DISCOM/ESCOM approvals. In rare events of dysfunction of our products or services, PlasmaSolarLLP may support the client to repair, replace, or restore it to its functional status with applicable charges as per the situation.
We may use certified and reputed payment partners who may charge commissions. Such commissions may be implied on you when you choose a particular payment method. Detailed information about payment of such commissions may be found on the respective websites of the payment systems.
Limitation of Liability and Dispute Resolution
We shall not be liable for any failure or delay to fulfil our obligations resulting from any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control (Act of God), including but not limited to technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, orders of government (acts, regulations or legislation), the act of terrorism, war etc. Neither Plasma Solar LLP nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including but not limited to property damage, loss of use, loss of business, economic loss, loss of data or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with your use or access to, or inability to use or access any of our products or its contents.
PlasmaSolar does not guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operation of our digital services, or that our systems are free from viruses or other components that may harm your equipment or devices. While we take reasonable care and precautions to ensure the integrity of the website, we shall not be liable for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
In case of demands or claims between the Company and you, both may agree to attempt to resolve such issues by good faith and negotiation, and in case of failure of such arbitration or mediation, all such disputes will be subjected exclusively to Bengaluru (Karnataka) jurisdiction where the Company is set up.
Contact PLASMASOLAR for any Query
We welcome your comments or questions about these T & C. We are committed to resolving any questions that you may have about our website usage with the displayed Terms and Conditions. We will reply to your request as soon as possible. Please contact us using the information specified in the contact section of our webpage.